Please follow our simple steps for cleaning out your container ready for re-use:
1. When your candle has little wax remaining, either pop it into the freezer or fill with boiling water and leave for a couple of hours.
2. Grab a spoon or a knife and run it around the edge of the wax. This should break it free from the glass. If you've filled it with boiling water, after a couple of hours this should pop out easily.
3. If you have a wax melt burner you can reuse these pieces by breaking them up and putting them onto the burner so that you can still enjoy the last morsels of fragrance!
4. Make sure you remove the wick, wick base and stickum (these shouldn't go onto the burner)
5. Put a small amount of warm water in the glass with some washing liquid and clean the remaining wax out. Soy wax washes out with warm water which is one of its many benefits.
6. Once clean and then dry you're ready to re-use.
Your container can be reused for all manner of things, some of our favourites include: a vase for your floral arrangements, pen pot, to house your make up brushes, garden herbs and as a drinks tumbler. We'd love you to get creative and would love to know how you guys are reusing yours so please share your images with us!